Coaching is the interactive process of helping individuals and organizations develop more rapidly and produce significant results; improving other’s ability to set goals, take action, make better decisions and make full use of their natural strengths. Coaching provides that one-on-one deep dive instruction and defined ACTION steps needed to change behavior, apply information and achieve results.
Our coaching programs start with a thorough discovery process. The goal of the discovery process is to understand and evaluate our client’s current situation, desired organizational goals and identify where to go to work. From there Sales Coach International provides a clear road map of recommended training modules, the creation of sales tools, or Playbook, and on-going coaching to bridge the gap between knowledge and execution.
What to expect
- Personal and organizational evaluations providing a starting point
- Training tailored to specific needs
- Coaching to identified “Action steps” and accountability
- Onsite and web-based coaching
- Goal-specific and agenda-driven coaching sessions
- Creation of Sales Tools or “Playbook”
- Creation of Sales Leadership tools